shabby blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

16 Randomosities about me(and yes i made that word up)



Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, its because I want to know more about you.

1) I have a serious addiction..more like a fetish for sleep. Like i can sleep anytime, anywhere. Disturbing, i know.

2) I tend to intimidate people esp guys at first sighting but thats only coz they haven't seen the crazy side of me and i intend it to be that way thank u...

3) I love Chuck Bass from GG. I know he's disgusting but what the hell the guy oozes S.A(majorly).

4) I am pretty sadistic...but so far haven't maimed or tortured anyone for fun, physically yet. Happy Tree Friends and Saw are in my top ten all time favourites list.

5) I have anger management issues...sometimes i just explode and immediately regret it afterwards( esp
when driving. Malaysian drivers are the worst in the world).

6)I have a goal to uncover Barney's identity. I know there's a paedophile lurking inside like a time bomb.And don't let me start on my conspiracy theories about Santa and his murky relations with Hitler.

7)I tend to get passionate about causes..sometimes even to the extent i go a little overboard and scare people.

8) I hate lizards with a vengeance and wish that they could be wiped off the earth or that the Junta be turned into lizards so that i would have a valid reason to explode and massacre them all.

9) When i value the relationships i have, i tend to express it through gift giving and making quirky handmade cards etc.

10) Am an impulse spender and thus on the receiving end of my mom's constant nagging to be a wiser spender...sigh

11) I set high standards and when either myself or the people around me don't live up to those expectations, i get moody but then get over it...most of the time.

12)I like to talk...a lot. Hence the childhood nickname " miss chatterbox".

13) As much as i like to do alot of 12) I absolutely HATE talking on the phone and would only do so if really necessary...if i call u it means u mean something to me. I'd rather talk face to face, through chatting online or sms...

14) I secretly(well not so is it) aspire to have Peter's powers so i could absorb Russell Peter's talent for criticizing every race and managing to get away with it by reason of humour...Especially in UIA i( and my friends)know which group is going to get an awful lot of bashing.

15) I bring bad luck to pet fish. So far, for the record all the 20++ fish that had the misfortune to be bought by me have died within the short period of 2 weeks(tops) and its not because i didn't care for them.

16) I wish i could say i like philosophizing and thinking too much...thoughts within thoughts...but it is a fact that it happens too often for my liking.

No comments:

Followers