shabby blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

Ponder-ment




I love being by myself
I love having a messy room and the tiny but momentous feeling of accomplishment once i clean it up
I love being flawed in ways that can be improved upon
I'm excited by the fact that we are all dying slowly each day since the moment we were born
To move onto unsought of worlds
I love having the emotional spectrum of a male peacock's tail and surprising myself
I love the dynamics of people politics
I love going to an afternoon class which is suddenly cancelled
I love happy tree friends and laughing at the gory parts of SAW( all of them)
I love people I'm blessed to love

If you have a problem with that, go F*** yourself.

2 comments:

Abeer! said...

do you have any idea how talented you are?
and how your writings are so relatable?
that's what's so beautiful, the fact that your poetry is so relatable. and i love maya angelou. i think she's an angel.

Su Kyaw Khairun said...

Im sure ure the only one who thinks so...thanks :)Yep maya angelou rocks!

Followers