shabby blog

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sometimes...



Sometimes loneliness can sweep you away till you can't see the big picture anymore.



Sometimes i feel im pretty ugly, that only an angle flatters me.


Sometimes i feel i can't quite figure out who i am.


Sometimes I want to start over where no one knows my name.


Sometimes I want be the one finding the lucky four leaved clover when im crawling on all fours in the dark.


Sometimes I want to be able to read minds so that I can fast forward the whole messy process of the over commercialized thing called "love" or something like that.


Sometimes I want to just sit and not be tired of waiting.


Sometimes all I'd like is to be in a place with nothing but rocks and trees and water and just BE.


Sometimes I want to be that chick from Kill Bill, Yes she gets her revenge. Subtlety is futile.


Sometimes I want to be able to say it's not true that Honesty would get you killed.


Sometimes I want to stop being so fucking afraid.

Sometimes I want to just curl up with a book and a mix tape and not feel like such a misfit.


Sometimes I want to know if other people bleed just like me.


Sometimes I want to be able to let go and know that I'll be OK.

3 comments:

Abeer! said...

i love this. it's got so much of feeling and it's quite deep too!

Su Kyaw Khairun said...

hehe thanks Abeer!! How come u dont update urs anymore? :(

Ju K. said...

I LOVE THIS, DUDE! ... are u in a bad mood again?

Followers