shabby blog

Friday, July 4, 2008

Quotes!

Quote 1

Ju: Hey Leo! I'm really friendly right?

Leo: Shut up Mushroom. You're not friendly.Your hair looks like mushroom.

Ju: Oh so you're insulting me now?!My hair is PRETTY but your hair is a BIG BUSH!! Go dig soil...Loser! Like whatever...

Leo: Whatever! You know Ju, I like Ben-mummy(one of those Ben 10 characters) so much.

Ju: Then go marry him!

Leo: Shut up you"I've-been-HannahMontana-for-the-past-6-months"...Ahahahha

Quote 2

Leo: He has his eyes glued to the TV coz Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest was on...

Dad: " Who's little heart is that?"

Leo: (In the middle of ranting to dad about Davy Jones' chest and Orlando Bloom's heart transplant says) " Oh Orlando's little heart!"

The whole household, at first pretending not to notice this important male bonding conversation between the men of the house, burst out laughing uncontrollably...
Dad was teasing Leo adoringly and he was supposed to answer, " Dad's lil heart" not Orly's...omg he's so gay...*wipes tears

Quote 3

Siegfried: How do I know you're not from CONTROL?

Maxwell Smart: If I were from CONTROL, you'd already be dead.

Siegfried: If you were from CONTROL, YOU'D already be dead.

Maxwell Smart: Neither of us is dead, so I'm obviously not from CONTROL.

[long pause]

Shtarker: That actually makes sense.

No comments:

Followers